South African Society for
A warm South African
A warm South African
It is with deep sorrow that we share the news of the passing of Mr Francois Marais.
Mr Marais was an esteemed member of our society and served as the Chairperson for the Western Cape branch and on the editorial committee of the SASAE Journal for many years.
His contribution towards our society will be deeply missed.
We would like to give our heartfelt condolences to his family and friends, you are in our thoughts and prayers.
May the hope of heaven give you peace and the tender touch of God bring you comfort.
We are excited to announce the launch of our newly designed website – www.sasae.co.za. The new site features a modern design, improved functionality, and easy access to essential information. Our goal with the new designed website is to create a user-friendly browsing experience for our valued members. We hope you will enjoy our new design that is easy to navigate. Its important for us to make our services easily accessible so please keep a lookout for more exciting features that will be added to the website over the coming months. Some things to look forward to are:
- New members portal where members will be able to access all their SASAE related information regarding their membership status.
- Easily membership applications
We are sure that in the new website you will find all the information that you need. If you have anything you would like to send us about your experience with the website, please send us an email.
- To advance and apply the SCIENCE AND PRACTICE OF AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION within Rural Development as a scientific discipline by stimulating thought, study, research, discussion and the publication and exchange of knowledge both Nationally and Internationally.
- To promote the professionalism, status and dignity of the AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION PROFESSION amongst members, the scientific fraternity, Agricultural Extension Practitioners, the general public and with the studying youth
- To practice the natural-, economic- and managerial sciences responsibly and in PUBLIC INTEREST.
- To act as representative MOUTHPIECE for the extension profession in agriculture.